Only one week has passed since we talked about the changes and adjustments that the first update of this year 2021, Patch 11.1, has brought to the Summoner’s Rift.
A few hours ago, as usual, Mark Yetter, Lead Gameplay Designer for Riot Games, has announced the first details of the upcoming Patch 11.2, which will most probably be available in one week.
This new version will bring many changes and adjustments to items and champions, but its biggest thing is the release of the recently announced new Champ: Viego, ‘The Ruined King’.
These notes are not final yet, and many adjustments are still to be revealed, but at least we can have an idea of what can we expect:
Item and Rune Nerfs
In detail, we only know that the Ravenous Hunter will have its omnivamp per stack reduced from 2% to 1.7%.
Hextech Rocketbelt, Galeforce, and Imperial Mandate will also be nerfed, but the numbers are still a question mark for us.
- Turbo Chemtank: its cost is reduced from 3200 to 2800 gold, while its build path changes from Bami’s + Negatron + Cloth + 900 gold to Bami’s + Null + Cloth + 850 gold. Its ability haste increases from 15 to 20; the Mythic Passive of 5% tenacity and slow resist changes to just 5 ability haste.
- Frostfire Gauntlet: its cost is reduced from 3200 to 2800 gold, while its build path changes from Bami’s + Null + Chain Vest + 850 gold to Bami’s + Null + Cloth Armor + 850 gold. Its ability haste increases from 15 to 20, but its armor is reduced from 50 to 25.
- Gargoyle Stoneplate: fortify will increase bonus resists now by 5% (max 25%), instead of 3% (max 15%), when damaged by enemy champs.
- Essence Reaver: its mana restore changes from 3% of the max. mana to 40% of the base AD + 16% bonus AD.
- Sunfire Aegis: its Mythic Passive of 5 ability haste changes to 5% of tenacity and slow resist.
- Phantom Dancer: its cost increases from 2500 to 2600 gold, and its attack speed is increased from 40% to 45%
- Runaan’s Hurricane: its cost increases from 2500 to 2600 gold, and its attack speed increases from 40% to 50%.
- Umbral Glaive: its cost is reduced from 2800 to 2600 gold, its AD is reduced from 55 to 50; and Caufield’s Warhammer is replaced by 2 Long Sword in the build path.
- Serpents Fang: its cost is reduced from 2800 to 2600 gold, and its AD is reduced from 60 to 55.
- Chempunk Chainsword: its cost is reduced from 2700 to 2600, and its health decreases from 200 to 150.
- Shureliya’s Reverie: the health is reduced from 350 to 200, its 5% movement speed changes to 40 AP, the base mana regeneration increases from 50 to 100%, and its new build path will be composed by Kindelgem + Bandleglass Mirror.
We still don’t know the numbers, but we have the list of the champions that will be a bit weaker from the next update: Aatrox, Elise, Olaf, Darius, Nunu, Maokai (support), and Akali.
According to Mark Yetter, Aatrox changes more of a neutral shifting power away from the healing amp.
Same as the nerfs list, we still don’t have further details, but the names of the champions that will be upgraded with Patch 11.2 are: Dr. Mundo, Trundle, Shaco, Nocturne, LeBlanc, Caitlyn, Varus, Senna, and Soraka.
We will probably have more details today, since Riot Games keep working on the new Patch. Nevertheless, we will rather wait until next week, when the official notes are released, to bring you all the information that you need to know, so… stay tuned!
Source: Read Full Article