Less than a week from its latest gameplay update, Dota 2 receives a new patch that brings only nerfs and a few general changes.
Outposts experience is reduced once more after it was nerfed in the 7.23c as well. With the new patch, the Outposts experience is scaled down to 15 per minute from 18.
Tome of Knowledge initial stock capacity is reduced from 2 to 1 at 10 minutes while the hero kills XP bounty is reduced from 40 + CurrentXP * 0.14 to 40 + CurrentXP * 0.13.
Passive gold income no longer increases with hero level.
Neutral items changes
Two more items were removed from the game. Elixir (tier 1 drop) and Helm of the Undying (tier 3 drop) are no longer in the game, joining the defunct Tome of Aghanim’s and Third Eye.
Tier 1 items:
Poor Man’s Shield
- Agility increased from 6 to 7
- Damage increased from 40% to 50%
Tier 2 items:
- Ensnare duration reduced from 2 to 1.75
- All stats increased from 5 to 6
- Self armor reduction reduced from -4 to -3
Tier 3 items
Greater Faerie Fire
- Attack Damage increased from 30 to 35
- Heal reduced from 500 to 450
Orb of Destruction
- Armor reduction reduced from 6 to 5
- No longer pierces Spell Immunity
- Attack range bonus increased from 125 to 150
- Bonus magic damage increased from 225 to 270
Tier 4 items
- Now provides +30 Movement Speed
- Base damage reduced from 35 to 30
- Now deals 175 + 1x your strength in the area around you
- Illusion duration increased from 20 to 30 seconds
- Bonus Strength and Agility increased from 10 to 14
The normal Faerie Fire, the one that can be purchased from the shop, got its price lowered to 70 gold from 125, but its damage is also reduced from 3 to 2 and the heal got diminished from 100 to 85.
- Rupture cooldown increased from 60 to 70
- Base mana regeneration from 1.5 to 1
- Arcane Aura self multiplier increased from 2 to 3
- Multishot damage reduced from 95/125/155/185% to 90/115/140/165%
- Level 15 Talent reduced from +14 Agility to +12
- Level 25 Talent reduced from 50% Cooldown Reduction to 40%
- Base damage reduced by 2
- Sanity’s Eclipse damage multiplier from 0.5/0.6/0.7 to 0.5
- Leech Seed manacost increased from 80 to 110
- Leech Seed cooldown increased from 16/15/14/13 to 22/19/16/13
- Overgrowth cooldown increased from 100/85/70 to 100
Source: Read Full Article