Yesterday, Nick “Wu” Smith told Team Liquid’s “Mendo” about a set of nerfs coming to the Operator (the Op) in Valorant. Today, those nerfs are going to go live along with several other changes. Here’s what you need to know about Valorant Patch 1.09.
Changes to Valorant Agents
In addition to the Op nerfs, several Valorant Agents are getting changes. Here they are:
- Omen – The visual effects of his Paranoia ability will better reflect the hitbox.
- Jett – Her ultimate is getting several changes: damage falloff to her right-click after 12 meters, increased time between right clicks, and only 2x headshot multiplier on right click instead of 3x.
- Viper – She now starts the round with 100 fuel instead of 50, her vulnerability debuff lasts 2 seconds longer, and she moves faster while casting her ultimate along with reequipping her weapon faster after the cast.
- Reyna – Her fire rate only increases by 15% instead of 25% during her ultimate.
- Brimstone – His Stim Beacon increases fire rate by 15% up from 10%.
The Operator nerfs
Yep, it’s finally happening, the Op is getting nerfs in Valorant. There are even more nerfs to the Op than Smith revealed yesterday. Here they are:
- The Op’s price is going up from 4,500 to 5,000.
- Movement speed while scoping is decreasing by 4%.
- Adjusted weapon dead zone from becoming inaccurate at 30% movement speed to 15%, making it inaccurate later when stopping.
- Firing-rate reduced from .75 to .6.
- Instant equip time adjusted from 0.3 to 0.5.
- Leg shot damage decreased from 127 to 120.
All guns will also be less accurate after jumping. The time to become accurate after jumping is going from .2 to .225 and landing accuracy is going up from 5.0 to 7.0. This should help to balance how jumping and then shooting works.
There are several quality of life changes and bug fixes as per the usual. Be sure to check out the new Valorant patch yourself and let us know what you think in the comments!
Source: Read Full Article