Destiny 2 players that love certain aspects of the game can show their dedication and skill through titles. If you find the grind lacking, you can go as far as to gild a title, replacing the purple line of text with gold text instead.
Flawless is an eligible title for gilding. If you gilded this title last season, it’s virtually the same process for this season. You’ll need to show complete mastery of Destiny’s PvP component to gild this title. Earn packages from Saint-14, carry non-flawless Guardians to the Lighthouse, and win games on a flawless passage are a few things you can expect.
Note: You’ll need to have earned the Flawless title to unlock these seasonal Triumphs. Progress on these challenges is not retroactive, so focus on earning the default Flawless title first.
Updated June 17th, 2021 by Charles Burgar: The Flawless title gild has seen virtually no changes in Season of the Splicer. You’ll need to use an Exotic from this season for the Exotic Passage Triumph, but the rest of the Triumphs are the same. We’ve updated the article to include additional tips and tricks for each entry.
Lighthouse Warrior: Defeat Guardians in Trials matches.
You need to kill 180 Guardians in Trials of Osiris for this Triumph. This will passively complete itself as you focus on the other gild challenges. Just be sure that you’re landing a few kills every match so you’re constantly making progress towards Lighthouse Warrior.
If you haven’t played Destiny 2 PvP in a few seasons and are struggling to kill enemy Guardians, these recommendations should help:
- 120 RPM Hand Cannons: Known as Aggressive Frame Hand Cannons in-game, these weapons have a copious amount of range and aim assist. They’re the meta currently. We cover the best of them in our best PvP Hand Cannons tier list.
- Dead Man’s Tale: Obtained from Season of the Chosen’s Presage mission, this weapon is effectively the DMR from Halo: Reach with an absurdly quick time to kill. Grab this gun if you can.
- Shotguns: Excluding Rapid-Fire Frames, Shotguns are still meta in PvP. Use whichever Shotgun you have or are most comfortable with.
- Grenade Launchers: Special GLs and Fighting Lion are absurdly strong if you learn how to use them. If you’re willing to practice, give this weapon archetype a try. They can counter Titan Barricades, peak shooting, and mid-range duels without much issue.
Light For The Lost
Light For The Lost: Carry Guardians to their first flawless ticket while the “Light For The Lost” emblem is equipped.
The “Light For The Lost” emblem is obtained upon opening your first flawless chest at the Lighthouse. If you dismantled it, you can reclaim it from your collections under the “miscellaneous” menu.
You’ll need to carry two Guardians to the Lighthouse. You can either carry two Guardians simultaneously or complete two flawless tickets with one non-flawless Guardian for each ticket. Whichever strategy you use, you’ll need to be on your A-game. Until cheating gets addressed on the PC version of Destiny 2, we highly recommend that every member of your fireteam should use the Passage of Mercy to negate one loss on your passage.
If you need players to carry or play Trials with, check out the Destiny 2 PC LFG Discord, the100.io website, or the Bungie.net forums.
Flawless Empyrean: Win matches while the “Flawless Empyrean” emblem is equipped and the player is holding a seven-win ticket.
Similar to “Light For The Lost,” the “Flawless Empyrean” emblem is obtained upon going flawless for the first time. You can obtain this emblem from your collections tab if you dismantled it.
You’ll need to win seven games while you have a seven-win ticket for Flawless Empyrean. Once you go flawless, all subsequent wins will contribute to this challenge until either your card has three losses or Trials ends.
Matchmaking will attempt to queue you with other flawless players once you have a flawless card, so you’ll need to be extra careful to win. Use your most powerful weapons, communicate with your team, and try not to get tilted over mistakes. Remember, you have the entire season to get these seven wins.
Guardian, I Have Gift For You
Guardian, I Have Gift For You: Earn Trials rewards from Saint-14.
Trials rewards refer to Saint-14’s Engrams. You’ll need to obtain 100 Engrams from Saint to complete this challenge. This will require 2,000 Trials Tokens. Since Trials Tokens expire on weekly reset, be sure to turn in as many tokens as possible before the weekly reset arrives.
For earning more tokens:
- Use the Passage of Wealth: This increases the number of Trials Tokens you receive. You’ll earn 2 from a loss and 5 from wins.
- Play with a clan: Reaching Clan Level 5 unlocks the “Bountiful Unity” perk, granting an additional Trials Token upon winning a Trials match with clanmates.
Exotic Passage: Complete a Flawless Passage with a least one of this Season’s Exotic weapons equipped.
Season of the Splicer has two Exotic weapons on offer:
- Cryosthesia 77k: Found in the Season Pass.
- Vex Mythoclast: Has a chance to drop from the Vault of Glass raid.
It’s unknown if the Vex Mythoclast counts for this Triumph. Cryosthesia does work, although this weapon is frankly terrible in Trials. This Triumph tracks each win on your Trials passage, so you could swap to a Season 14 Exotic Weapon right before the match ends or during the final round to make progress. Just be sure that you swap before the game ends. Forgetting to swap for one game will effectively require a passage reset.
Source: Read Full Article