Destiny 2 – Where is Xur Today?
Our Destiny 2 exotic gear merchant, Xur, otherwise known as the Agent of the Nine, is now live in Destiny 2 ready to sell you some new exotic items in exchange for your legendary shards.
This week you'll find Xur on TITAN, near THE RIG. He's selling the stock listed below, which can also be seen in the video underneath.
Have a watch of the video to get a better look at Xur's exotic gear stats.
Xur Stock August 30 – September 2
• Vigilance Wing – Exotic Pulse Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards
• Aeon Swift – Titan Gauntlet Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
• Ophidia Spathe – Hunter Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
• Chromatic Fire – Warlock Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
Xur is also selling the Five of Swords (Nightfall Challenge Card) and the new isochronal engram which should give you a Year 1 Exotic that you don't already have in your collections.
What was Xur selling last week? August 23 – 27
• Arbalest – Linear Fusion Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards
• Crown of Tempests – Helmet Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
• Shinobu's Vow – Hunter Gauntlet Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
• Ashen Wake – Titan Gauntlet Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
Xur was also selling the Five of Swords (Nightfall Challenge Card) and the new isochronal engram.
However, as most players likely know, Xur stopped selling these items earlier this week, on Tuesday, when the Destiny 2 Reset removed Xur from the game.
This is more of a PSA in the event you want to know what exotics you may have missed out on, and those which are unlikely to return again this week.
Source: Read Full Article