After a pulsating weekend of football, it's time for another round ofFIFA 20TOTW predictions.
Once again we're taking a look to see which players could be in line for the fan favourite PS4, Xbox and PC game's next ultimate team squad.
For those not in the know, this is all based on players impressive performances in the most recent round of football fixtures.
And as with all of our previous FIFA TOTW predictions, we're going to refer to the Ultimate Team experts from Futhead to help provide the analysis of who should make the squad.
Whilst it's easy to go straight to the 0-9 drubbing Leicester City gave Southampton FC last Friday, there were also some equally fantastic performances across the world, so this won't be an all Premier League affair.
That said, we count four possible Premier League players attempting to earn themselves a FUT upgrade and a spot in the next Team of the Week.
There's also the possibility that twoFIFA 20 One to Watch playerscould be included, in both Mauro Icardi and Christian Pulisic.
For now, keep reading to see who Futhead believes have earnt a spot in this week's new, Ultimate Team, Team of the Week.
FIFA 20 TOTW 7 PREDICTIONS
- PS Plus November 2019 Free PS4 games deal: Great PlayStation Plus offer revealed
Just below you'll find the Futhead prediction for the FIFA 20 TOTW 7 starting XI – based on the most recent round of football fixtures.
For a fully comprehensive breakdown of why Futhead have opted for each and every player this week, follow this link: Futhead.com/TOTW7
FIFA 20 TOTW 7 Starting XI
• Jan Oblak – GK – OVR 91 (Atletico Madrid)
• Chey Dunkley – CB – OVR 70 (Wigan Athletic)
• Ben Chilwell – LB – OVR 79 (Leicester City)
• Jesus Navas – RB – OVR 82 (Sevilla)
• Christian Pulisic – LM – OVR 79 (Chelsea)
• Omar Mascarell – CDM – OVR 78 (Schalke)
• Paul Lasne – CAM – OVR 75 (Brest)
• Ayoze Perez – RM – OVR 78 (Leicester City)
• Mauro Icardi – ST – OVR 85 (PSG)
• Carlos Vela – ST – OVR 83 (Los Angeles FC)
• Luis Muriel – ST – OVR 80 (Atalanta)
FIFA 20 TOTW 7 SUBS AND RESERVES
Below you'll also find the Futhead predictions for the Subs and Reserves for FIFA 20 TOTW #7 as well.
Once again, follow that link up top for explanations on why the FUThead team feel these players have earned a spot in the new TOTW squad.
TOTW 7 – Substitute Predictions
• Ben Foster- GK – OVR 80 (Watford)
• Ferro – CB – OVR 78 (Benfica)
• Jean Paul Boetius – LM – OVR 78 (FSV Mainz 05)
• Calvin Stengs – CM – OVR 75 (AZ Alkmaar)
• Yusuf Yazici – RW – OVR 78 (Lille OSC)
• Aleksandar Mitrovic – ST – OVR 78 (Fulham FC)
• Karl Toko-Ekambi – ST – OVR 79 (Villarreal CF)
FIFA 20 Latest News
TOTW 7 – Reserve Predictions
• Amahl Pellegrini – LM – OVR 62 (Kristiansund)
• Mark Diemers – CAM – OVR 72 (Fortuna Sittard)
• Florinel Coman – LW – OVR 69 (FCSB)
• Jose Kante – ST – OVR 69 (Legia Warsaw)
• Kodjo Fo-Dah Laba – ST – OVR 73 (Al Ain)
- Games with Gold November 2019 Countdown: Xbox announcement coming soon from Major Nelson
FIFA 20 – PAST TOTW SQUADS
Want a reminder of who made the previous FIFA 20 TOTW Squads? No problem, just follow the links below:
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 1
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 2
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 3
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 4
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 5
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 6
Video Game Guides
- FIFA 20
- Premier League
Source: Read Full Article