Though we can't guarantee Epic will be posting official Fortnite 11.30 patch notes during today's Fortnite Down Time , we do know there are at least a few new updates coming to the game.
The company has been reticent to post updates about the game since the launch of Fortnite Chapter 2, pushing players to instead mine information about the game themselves as new updates are pushed to the game.
Today may not be any different, but at least we've got an idea about what 11.30 may do to the game thanks to a series of bug fixes listed on Trello, a couple of leaks and some good ol' fashioned snooping.
Here's what we know so far.
Fortnite Chapter 2 – News, Leaks, Guides & More
Fortnite 11.30 – Split-Screen coming to Xbox and PlayStation
A page of information was seemingly uploaded by accident by an Epic employee earlier this week that hinted at the new feature coming to console versions of the game.
According to the image below, it looks like PlayStation and Xbox versions of the game will soon have the option to initiate split-screen – meaning two players can team up on one console in Duos or Squads modes.
The image below details this info, and was sourced from Twitter user FireMonkey .
Fortnite 11.30 – Leaked Weapons
It looks like we can expect a series of weapons arrive in the game, which have been previously detailed by infamous Fortnite leaker HypeX .
Previously vaulted items – such as the Scoped Assault Rifle – may be set to join newcomer weapons like the Heavy Assault Rifel in the new update – we'll update you as soon as we learn if these items have made it into this patch or not.
Fortnite 11.30 early patch notes
These are the updates Epic has listed on its Trello page that hint at what we bug fixes have been in active development since the last patch.
- A player's Safe Zone setting on Xbox One may return to 1.00 each time they log in on the platform.
- The Magma Wrap should look normal again on the Bandage Bazooka and Pistol.
- Twin Turntables that appeared grainy and pixelated should be fixed.
- The Bandolette Outfit hair should be looking stylish again.
- Some trees and metal fences in Arena only grant a slight material increase instead of the mode's correct material increase.
Save the World
- In progress missions cannot be joined by invitation if party settings are set to Friends Only or Private.
- Players may experience an issue while scrolling through their Friends List that should now be corrected.
- The Tutorial playlist should now be working on Mobile devices.
- The Quick Bar should now be working for players who were unable to see it.
- In the menu after a match on Nintendo Switch, both the "Spectate" and "Return to Lobby" options display the "B" button.
Video Game Christmas Events 2019
Source: Read Full Article