Fortnite update 9.30 patch notes have been revealed by Epic Games.
The third and final 9.30 content update is available to download on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Even better news is that because it’s a content update, there’s no server downtime to disrupt your game.
As predicted, the new Fortnite update adds the Air Strike item to the game.
This will also feature in the Week 10 challenges, where players will be tasked with using an Air Strike in three different matches.
According to the patch notes, the Air Strike item calls in a flurry of missiles from above.
A total of 20 missiles are spawned, each doing 75 damage to players and 200 damage to structures.
It should even things up a bit when facing off against a skilled builder with a sniper rifle in the late game.
Check out the full list of update 9.30 #3 patch notes below…
WEAPONS + ITEMS
• A thrown canister of colored smoke that calls in a flurry of missiles from above.
• Once the canister comes to rest, missiles will spawn after a short delay.
• Missiles spawn about 120 meters above the smoke canister.
• Missiles aim for random points within a 9 meters radius of the thrown object.
• A total of 20 missiles are spawned.
• Each missile has an explosion radius of 3.5 meters.
• Each missile deals 75 damage to players and 200 damage to structures.
• Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Llamas.
• Drops in stacks of 1.
• Max stack size of 2.
• Legendary variant.
• The amount of eliminations required for a Victory Royale in the Team Rumble Limited Time Mode has been lowered to 50 from 150 on Switch, Android, and iOS devices.
LIMITED TIME MODE ROTATION:
High Explosives Squads
• Battle Royale with Explosive weapons only! ‘Splode all of the enemies back to the lobby to earn the Victory Royale!
Sneaky Silencers Solo
• Nighttime fighting with silenced weapons.
• Classic Battle Royale with only weapons and items from Seasons one and two.
Solid Gold Duos
• Fight to the finish using Legendary weapons!
• In this mode, all guns have been removed. The only weapons are grenades and other items that can be thrown or tossed.
• Drop into this fast-paced Limited Time Mode! You’d better keep moving because the Storm never does.
Source: Read Full Article