Simple, reliable, powerful. Try out this new take on a classic.
14 Days of Summer
Celebrate a fortnight of summer fun with Fortnite. Find more details on which Limited Time Modes you can expect and more details
WEAPONS + ITEMS
• Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
• Fires Medium Ammo.
• Holds 6 rounds.
• 63 / 66 damage per shot.
• Headshot multiplier of 2.
• Available from Floor loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Loot Carriers.
• Rare Tactical Assault Rifle
– With the unvaulting of the Suppressed Submachine Gun, we wanted to make sure loot distribution in this class of item was well distributed.
• Impulse Grenades
• Pirate Cannon
• Uncommon and Rare Pump Shotgun
• Available in floor loot and Vending Machines
– There’s been a lot of feedback around the Tactical Shotgun and Combat Shotgun effectiveness, and so we’re experimenting with a world where the Pump Shotgun joins the current shotgun lineup.
• Shockwave Grenade
– We feel the Suppressed Submachine Gun can fill a complementary role to the Burst Submachine Gun as a viable alternative.
• Common, Uncommon, and Rare Revolver
• Availability from floor loot reduced from 8.19% to 5.4%
• Headshot Multiplier increased from 2 to 2.25
• Availability adjustments
• Availability from floor loot reduced from 5.03% to 3.1%
• Availability from chests reduced from 18.66% to 10.32%
Burst SMG Balance adjustments
• Base accuracy increased by 13.6%
• Jumping accuracy penalty reduced from 15% to 5%
• Sprinting accuracy penalty reduced from 30% to 20%
• Base damage increased from 23/24/25 to 24/25/26
– The Burst SMG was dropping a bit too frequently for the role it was intended to fill. Additionally, it was underperforming when compared to similar items.
SemiAuto Sniper Rifle
• Availability from floor loot reduced from 0.65% to 0.44%
• Availability from chests reduced from 5.1% to 3.4%
• FlintKnock Pistol
• Availability from floor loot reduced from 1.97% to 1.32%
• Infantry Rifle
• Increased the Epic and Legendary Infantry Rifle clip size from 8 to 10
• Increased player damage from 18/19 to 20/21
• Reduced clip size from 50 to 40
• Reduced fire rate from 9 to 8
– Since the unvaulting, the Drum Gun has outperformed in unintended areas. This adjustment should help create more counterplay in combat.
Heavy Assault Rifle
• Increased damage from 36/38/40 to 38/40/42
– The Heavy Assault Rifle usage rates aren’t quite where we’d like. This adjustment to Damage is intended to offset some of the downsides of the weapon.
• Increased the material count from 200 of each to 350 of each
• Increased the total number of Llamas per match from 3 to 5
Kevin Prefabs + Galleries
Featuring a cube so cool, it even has a name!
PREFABS & GALLERIES
Added 4 New Prefabs:
- Kevin Lake House Island
- Kevin Destroyed Cube Island
- Kevin Destroyed Dino Island
- Kevin Destroyed House Island
Added 11 New Galleries:Kevin Cube Gallery
- Kevin Cube Shards Prop Gallery
- Kevin Island
- Kevin Destroyed Island
- Kevin Particle Gallery
- Lake House Roof & Wall Gallery
- Lake House Floor & Stair Gallery
- Lake House Island Prop Gallery
- Rock & Root Nature Gallery
Note: We’re aware of an issue where some of these assets will delete themselves if placed in certain ways with the Phone.
SAVE THE WORLD
Teleporting Husks are a-door-able… but their elements? Not so much!
Astro Bat 9000
Swing batter, batter… Swing!
MISSIONS + SYSTEMS
- Complete a new quest every day to help Homebase host a hot summer party!
- Complete all 14 days to unlock a new weapon!
- Complete quest to earn Summer Tickets
- Check the X-ray store daily for free llamas!
- The fun begins on June 25, 9 AM Eastern Time
- Strange doors are appearing near the enemy spawners. When husks get near one of these doors they are teleported to one of the exit doors closer to your fort.
- Some husks that travel through these doors gain elemental effects.
- A new Wargames simulation means more chances for Event Tickets, a new banner, and more variety to the Daily Wargames Challenges.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Astro Bat 9000 swings into the Weekly StoreA quick striking bat with high damage and low impact.
- Energy Slam: Heavy attack that launches an explosive energy ball at enemies, dealing damage in an area.
- Available from June 26 at 8 PM Eastern Time until July 3 at 8 PM Eastern Time.
- Fortnite Season 9
Source: Read Full Article