Fortnite fans can unlock a secret Battle Star by completing the entire set of Season 8, Week 9 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available with the Battle Pass.
If you complete all of the weekly challenges you’ll even unlock a special Fortnite loading screen, which contains a clue to another Battle Star or Banner.
The Week 9 loading screen – which can be seen above – sees Peely desperately stretching for a treasure chest that’s lost to the lava.
The clue to the hidden Battle Star can be seen in the background. We’ve brightened the image and circled the clue below.
As you can just about see in the image above, the clue points players towards the Viking Ship on the Battle Royale map.
Found in Viking Village – which we’ve marked on the map above – the Battle Star can be found towards the front of the ship.
You’ll need to complete nine sets of weekly challenges to unlock this particular loading screen and find the Battle Star.
Once you’ve discovered the Battle Star, make sure you finish your game to unlock your reward.
The full list of Fortnite Season 8, Week 9 challenges can be seen below…
Fortnite Week 9 free challenges…
• Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake
– Stage 2: Land at Lucky Landing
– Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs
– Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge
– Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills
• Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge
• Ride 3 different Volcano Vents without landing
Fortnite Week 9 Battle Pass challenges…
• Stage 1: Dance between three ice sculptures
– Stage 2: Dance between three dinosaurs
– Stage 3: Dance between four hotsprings
• Deal 500 damage to opponents from below
• Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van
• Eliminate an opponent in three different matches
Source: Read Full Article