Fortnite Tie Fighter crash sites map locations are central to completing one of the new Fortnite Star Wars event challenges. The Fortnite Star Wars crossover event launched this weekend following the Rise of Skywalker live event at Risky Reels. This major Fortnite live event saw an exclusive, never-before-seen clip from the next Star Wars film broadcast in Battle Royale.
The beginning of the Fortnite live event saw the Millennium Falcon drop into the Fortnite map before a dogfight took place in space.
The iconic Star Wars ship ended up landing on the Fortnite map, where Geoff Keighley and JJ Abrams presented the Rise of Skywalker scene.
After that exclusive clip was broadcast players had to choose their favourite lightsaber colour, and then got hold of their own lightsabers for duelling.
The Fortnite Star Wars crossover also went live following the event and brought with it brand new challenges.
- Xbox Series X vs Xbox One and PS4: Microsoft share the specs PS5 needs
The most eye-catching of these Fortnite challenges is raise your banner to capture TIE fighter crash sites.
If you’re struggling to find these Fortnite Tie Fighter crash sites then don’t worry, Express.co.uk is here to help.
We have details on the Fortnite Tie Fighter crash sites that you need to head to to solve this Fortnite Star Wars challenge.
When you’re on the Battle Bus you should be able to spot the Fortnite Tie Fighter crash sites as there is smoke emitting from the wreckage.
The challenge has different stages so in total you’ll need to go to three Fortnite Tie Fighter crash sites and raise your banner.
To raise your banner, you’ll have defeat the First Order Stormtroopers that are guarding the crash site.
Why Xbox 2 could win its battle against PlayStation 5 [OPINION]
Jedi Fallen Order review: Get Rise of Skywalker ready with BEST Star Wars in years [REVIEW]
Xbox X price BOOST: Great news for fans ahead of Series X release date [NEWS]
- PS5 gameplay teaser: First PlayStation 5 gameplay footage revealed
If you’re struggling to find the Fortnite Tie Fighter crash sites then don’t worry, all the locations can be found below.
These were compiled in a video posted online by YouTuber HarryNinetyFour.
• Fortnite Tie Fighter crash site location – South east of Slurpy Swamp, map square D7
• Fortnite Tie Fighter crash site location – North of Holly Hedges, map square B4
• Fortnite Tie Fighter crash site location – North east of Salty Springs, map square D4
• Fortnite Tie Fighter crash site location – South of Steamy Stacks, map square G3
• Fortnite Tie Fighter crash site location – North of Retail Row, map square G5
And in case you’re wondering, then here is a full list of the Fortnite Star Wars challenges…
FORTNITE STAR WARS CHALLENGES
• Deal damage with a lightsaber (100)
• Raise your banner to capture TIE fighter crash sites (1)
• Block damage with a lightsaber (50)
• First Order Stormtrooper eliminations with a lightsaber or from beyond 100m (1)
• Deal damage with a First Order Blaster rifle to opponents or First Order Stormtroopers (200)
Source: Read Full Article