Fortnite treasure map challenges make a return for week 10 with Battle Royale players searching for the treasure shown on the Junk Junction map.
Fortnite challenges for week 10 of season 8 leaked ahead of them going live and one of the most eye-catching ones was the Junk Junction treasure map task.
The Fortnite treasure map Junk Junction challenge is divided into two stages with it overall rewarding players with five Battle Stars.
The first stage for the Fortnite week 10 challenge is search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction.
The second stage for the Fortnite week 10 challenge is search the X on the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction.
Because the Fortnite week 10 challenges leaked early it gave Fortnite fans plenty of time to figure out a solution to it.
And one of those that managed to crack the code for the Fortnite Junk Junction treasure map challenge was YouTuber BULL – Fortnite.
In a post online the Fortnite YouTuber showed players how to solve the latest Fortnite treasure map challenge.
The first stage of the Fortnite Junk Junction treasure map challenge tasks players with finding the treasure map signpost.
This can be found right in the centre of Junk Junction in square B1 on the Fortnite Battle Royale map.
At the moment the signpost isn’t showing the Fortnite treasure map for the Junk Junction week 10 challenge.
But thanks to efforts from dataminers we know what the latest Fortnite treasure map is showing.
To find the loot this week, Fortnite players will need to head towards towards Fatal Fields.
Just north of that location in square F8 players will find the area shown in the latest Fortnite treasure map.
The Battle Star you’re looking for should be there, on the right of the trench dug next to the one that’s shaped like a fork.
In case you’re wondering, then here are the other leaked Fortnite week 10 challenges…
FORTNITE WEEK 10 – LEAKED FREE CHALLENGES
• Launch through flaming hoops with a cannon – Five Battle Stars
• Stage 1/3: Harvest (500) Wood in a single match – Two Battle Stars
– Stage 2/3: Harvest (500) Brick in a single match – One Battle Star
– Stage 3/3: Harvest (500) Metal in a single match – One Battle Star
• Eliminate (3) opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block – 10 Battle Stars
FORTNITE WEEK 10 – LEAKED BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Deal (500) damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle – Five Battle Stars
• Stage 1/2: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction – Two Battle Stars
– Stage 2/2: Search the X on the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction – One Battle Star
• Deal (100) damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
• Eliminate (2) opponents from closer than 5m away – 10 Battle Stars
– Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Fortnite news
Source: Read Full Article