More details on Polyphony Digital's next entry in its lauded Gran Turismo series has emerged. New information related to the eagerly anticipated Gran Turismo 7 has been revealed via a pamphlet that is being handed out in Yodobashi Camera, a popular retail chain in Japan.
The pamphlet was translated by GTPlanet user PettyWingman and it reveals quite a number of details about the forthcoming Gran Turismo 7, which is scheduled to launch in March 2022. According to the translated pamphlet, the game will feature "over 420 car models with the highest quality ever," and, in addition, will have "over 90 tracks with realistic weather and realistic scenery."
Long-time Gran Turismo fans will also be reassured to see that the pamphlets says: "the long-awaited GT Mode, which you can enjoy the car life, is back again. Enjoy various events as buying, selling and tuning the cars and racing."
The free booklet revealed that Gran Turismo 7 players will have a garage that can hold up to 1000 vehicles, while also listing the areas that can be visited during the single-player career mode:
- Brand Central: A shopping mall which over 60 automobile brands assemble. You can purchase over 300 post-2011 cars here.
- Used Cars Dealer: The cars which have been discontinued for a long time are lined up here. The Japanese historic cars in '80s and '90s are also available. The lineup would be updated every day.
- Garage: Your base of the car life. Up to 1000 cars can be stored and you can gaze at and setup your car.
- Tuning Shop: Engine, tire, brake, suspension etc… a huge amount of tuning parts are available. You can also purchase the supercharger, turbocharger, weight reduction and rigidity increase.
- GT Auto: Dress up your car here. Over 130 wheels and over 600 aero parts are lined up. Oil change, car wash, painting and livery editing are also available.
- Scapes: Over 2500 photo locations in 40 countries all over the world. Place your car in a beautiful scene and take realistic HDR photographs.
- License Center: Learn the driving technique from scratch. You can learn from basic techniques to different drivings for each car and course.
- Mission Challenge: 0-400m Battle, Drifting, Max Speed Challenge, "Music Rally" which you can race to music etc… You can experience unique events that is different from ordinary racing.
- World Circuits: World circuits such as Le Mans and Nürburgring, beloved fictional citcuits such as Trail Mountain… Over 90 layouts are in this game.
As these details demonstrate, Gran Turismo 7 is a more traditional Gran Turismo experience, offering up a proper career mode and more customisation of cars compared to the more online multiplayer-focused Gran Turismo Sport.
Gran Turismo 7 launches on PS4 and PS5 on March 4, 2022.
Source: Read Full Article