Rockstar Games will be updating GTA 5 Online with new deals and offers later today, although the game will also need a much bigger expansion soon enough. With Grand Theft Auto Online continuing life on PS5 and Xbox Series X, it’s almost guaranteed that more vehicles, missions and Heists will be added to the game. And some of that will hopefully arrive during Summer 2020, although it’s hard to see how Rockstar will top opening the long-fabled Casino.
Until then, gamers can enjoy the latest discounts and rewards, so that they can be ready for whatever is released next.
Let’s not forget, we’ve already had F1 cars, Arena Wars and Doomsday Heists, so it’s anyone’s guess what comes next.
What we do know is that Rockstar likes to offer new discounts each week, usually starting on a Thursday.
So if the dev team is going to stick to their normal schedule, we would expect all the current deals to disappear at around 9am BST, on Thursday, July 16. This will be across all platforms, meaning PS4, Xbox One and PC.
There are the current discounts available in GTA 5 Online across all platforms:
- Triple GTA$ and RP in Stockpile
- Double Rewards on all Air Cargo Sales and at Flight School
- A free Nagasaki Ultralight for any player who logs in this week
- The Dewbauchee Vagner as the latest Lucky Wheel top prize
- 50% off select Hangars, Hangar upgrades, and Garage Properties
- Vehicle Discounts, such as: 40% off the FH-1 Hunter, LF-22 Starling, Western Rogue and RM-10 Bombushka, and 30% off the Progen T20, Pegassi Osiris, Coil Rocket Voltic and Declasse Scramjet
- Twitch Prime Bonuses: A GTA$200,000 bonus for playing between July 9th and 15th, plus players that played GTA Online last week and play throughout the next three weeks can earn up to GTA$1,000,000 in total
- Twitch Prime Discounts: A rebate on the base property purchase price of Pixel Pete’s Arcade, and 85% off the HVY APC and Överflöd Imorgon
- PlayStation Plus Member Benefits: A GTA$1,000,000 bonus for playing between now and August 5th, plus earn GTA$1,000,000 each month for playing until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5.
Noteworthy discounts include:
Flying might be a hobby of the 1%, but there are plenty of discounts on offer to help aspiring pilots get in the game too.
Hangars and Upgrades – 50% off
- LSIA Hangar A17
- LSIA Hangar 1
- Fort Zancudo Hangar 3499
- Fort Zancudo Hangar 3497
- Fort Zancudo Hangar A2
- Hangar Renovations – 50% off
- Garage Properties – 50% off
- Nagasaki Ultralight – FREE
- FH-1 Hunter – 40% off
- LF-22 Starling – 40% off
- Western Rogue – 40% off
- RM-10 Bombushka – 40% off
- Progen T20 – 30% off
- Pegassi Osiris – 30% off
- Coil Rocket Voltic – 30% off
- Declasse Scramjet – 30% off
Source: Read Full Article