NBA 2K20 just dropped a brand new update for the game this evening, as confirmed by the official 2K20 development team.
This is the v1.05 update to the game and at the time of writing it's not clear how big the new update may be.
Early reports the new update could be roughly 20GB, which wouldn't be a massive surprise given that the last 1.04 update was also seeing some users downloads close to the 20GB mark.
There's no official tweet from 2K20 games about the update, but Mike Wang, gameplay director, has come forward with some preliminary patch notes, even retweeting short list of changes by a fan account.
You can find these confirmed changes at the bottom of the page, listed.
In addition, Mike Wang also added:
"To clarify the fix for "full whites," shooting %'s were untouched. Shooting will be the same as it was pre-patch. It just fixes inconsistencies between what the shot meter shows and the actual outcome."
Latest Tech & Games News
NBA 2K20 1.05 patch notes
- Successful coach challenges won’t use a timeout
- Fix for baseline dunks that weren’t triggering properly
- Adjust Pro Stick window for hop step gathers so left or right performs normal dunks/layups
- Fewer missed “full white” releases
- Buff Pick Dodger to match Brick Wall strength
- Fix Steve Nash sig dribble style yo-yo ball bug
- Widen the speed gap, especially to reduce the speeds of low-rated bigs
- Fixed an engage bug.
- Fixed the Badge progression issues
- Made some speed adjustments.
- Added audio related fixes.
- Addressed multiplayer issues.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added UI fixes.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Various other minor fixes added.
Whilst these patch notes are just a quick look at the main changes, a post on the NBA 2K Reddit page has suggested that full patch notes will be shared later today.
“For all those making posts asking about Patch Notes, they are not available yet. They will be shortly,” the message reads.
Hopefully, that's true, because normally patch notes for NBA 2K20 have been fairly hard to come by.
Stay tuned for updates later today.
NBA 2K20 Latest News
Source: Read Full Article