Gamers are reporting issues with signing into their PSN Accounts tonight on PS4 consoles.
Issues have been ongoing for some time and some players start reporting problems hours ago.
Gamers are trying to provide advice to those who are still suffering from the PSN Sign In issues tonight.
“If you use the app (or the website) to change your privacy settings to ‘no one’ it seems to fix the issue.
“I also unlinked my Facebook profile and that seemed to work. Not sure which fixed it but I am able to login to my PS4 now.
Another adds: “I have a PS4 launch and a PS4 pro. I am unable to log in to my account on either system. All other profiles with a PSN account are able to log in on both. It’s just my account.”
“I can’t even change my password because it’s saying my security question answer is wrong (it isn’t).”
But according to the official PSN Server Status page run by Sony, there are no issues affecting services tonight.
There is an official PlayStation Network support page that includes some advice that might prove useful to some.
However, without knowing what is causing tonight’s issues, there is no guaranteed way of solving the current issues.
How to Fix PlayStation Network Login Issue on PS4 – Sony FAQ
- 1. Sign out of your PS4 system (the account that’s having the connection issue).
- 2. Power off your PS4™ system.
- 3. Go to PlayStation.com on the web browser.
- From your PC or Mac. If you are currently signed in, you must sign out and then sign back in. Confirm you are signed in. Then sign out.
- From mobile devices using a web browsers
- Apple iPhone: hold down the refresh button on the URL and click on [Request Desktop Site].
- Android: click on the 3 dots on the top right corner, then click on [Desktop Site].
- 4. Sign in and out the second time. Confirm you are are signed in. Then sign out.
- 5. Go to your PS4™ system, turn it on, and sign in.
- If you can sign in to your PS4™ with your account, the troubleshooting has worked.
For now, it is unclear what is causing tonight’s sign in issues or how long they might last on Sony consoles.
Source: Read Full Article