For those who don’t know what today’s new update is bringing to the table, the updates are fairly extensive.
The biggest addition is the new ‘Power of the Ocean’ theme of which Tencent has said:
“This summer, brave warriors of PUBG MOBILE are out at sea, broadening their horizon in the beautiful underwater world. They even discovered some long lost treasures in the ocean.”
On top of this there’s also plenty of new weapons to get your hands on, including (but not limited to) a new PP-19 Bizon gun as well as a Water Blaster skin for the Scar-L.
Tencent has also added the third person perspective game mode to Team Deathmatch alongside new HDR features for better colours to ensure your chicken dinners look better than ever.
That said, be warned that it comes at a cost with Tencent opening explaining that battery life will be drained a lot more by using the HDR mode.
Keep reading to take a look at the extensive 0.13.5 Patch Notes, below.
PUBG MOBILE 0.13.5 PATCH NOTES
Season system upgrades
- The Season interface has been redesigned to be more intuitive.
- The Classic Mode Results Screen has been adjusted. Rating and Tier changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Season 8 rewards have been adjusted. The entire Season 8 outfit is now available upon reaching Gold tier. Diamond tier will feature Season-exclusive weapon finishes.
- Tier rewards have been adjusted. Reach Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title.
- Rewards will now be automatically sent to players at the end of the season.
- At the beginning of each season, players will learn about more detailed changes from the previous season.
- The ranking system’s algorithm has been tuned to slightly increase the weight of kill points, so kills will have a bigger impact on Tier.
- Tier transfer rules have been revised. Starting from Season 8, Tiers below Gold are transferred as-is to the next season.
- Tier Transfer messages has been polished. Rating reset information for all servers will be shown in one message, and tier transfer rules will be explained on the website (link will be included in the message).
- Tier promotion reminder has been adjusted. Division promotions within a tier will not be shown in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a more extravagant reminder.
- Tier icon visuals have been improved.
Royale Pass: New ocean-themed outfits and items await players in the Season 8 Royale Pass!
- New friends request feature: on the Elite Pass purchase page, players can ask their friends for the Elite Pass or Elite Pass Plus.
- To celebrate the first anniversary of the Royale Pass, some items from Season 2 and Season 3 are coming back. Players can get these rare items in Rank Rewards and Redemption Crates.
- Display effects on the Rewards screen, Mission screen, EZ Mission License screen, and Ranking screen have been adjusted.
- 1. Fixed issue of reward notifications not appearing when there are Daily Missions in the reward for RP Missions.
- 2. Fixed issue of Crate Names described in EZ Mission License Perks 3 not matching the actual crate.
- 3. Fixed issue of players being erroneously ranked with incorrect ratings and tiers during the season change.
- 4. Fixed issue of players unable to move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch Mode.
- 1. Items have been added to BP Shop for Prime subscribers, including Season 8 passes, mission cards and more.
- 2. The UC Purchase Bonus screen has been updated. Rewards have also been updated.
- 3. Title visual effects have been improved.
- 4. Select mythic outfits are now shown with weapons drawn.
- 5. Unified the Crate names and fine-tuned the visual effect of the navigation bar on the right side.
- 6. Bonus Challenge results are now calculated in real-time. The Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe and the United States regions will be start soon.
- The PP-19 is a 9mm submachine gun with a detachable oversized magazine of 53 rounds, but it does not support magazine upgrades, so the capacity cannot be increased through attachments.
- TPP-Team Deathmatch added to Room Mode.
- iOS background download and update feature has been added. While downloading a new patch, iOS players can now send the app to the background (iOS shop will not be updated to reflect this).
- New Rating Protection Cards, including Rating Protection Card (Duration) and Rating Protection Card (Uses), will take effect when ratings change. No rating will be deducted while the Card is active. Only applies to Crown tier or below.
- The High Frame Rate option has been added to HDR mode for some high-end devices. Enable it for even better graphics at the cost of battery life. It can be configured in Settings – Graphics
Source: Read Full Article