The final Wordle of the traditional working week is available for the next 24-hours, so you’d better hurry if you want to figure out the answer and keep that winning streak alive. If you’re struggling to figure out the answer to Wordle 378 on April 28, then you’ll be pleased to discover that Express Online is back with a brand new selection of clues. And don’t worry, these Wordle 678 hints are spoiler-free, so there’s no need to feel guilty. Good luck!
The ideal game to play during the commute home, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would go on to spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 678 hints, check out the latest clues for the April 28 puzzle below…
Holly Willoughby laughed at by Phil as she struggles with Wordle
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 678 hints and clues for April 28…
1. Wordle 678 starts with the letter C.
2. Wordle 678 contains two vowels.
3. Another letter also appears twice.
Source: Read Full Article