The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
In this week’s sale, Amazon is doing what it does best: copying another store’s offer and making it even better. There’s a huge buy two, get one free sale available right now at Target, and you can find the same offer at Amazon, albeit with different product options. Target’s B2G1 sale focuses mainly on books, movies, music, toys, and board games, while Amazon’s sale has way more to offer on the video game side of things. Both are worth checking out, depending on your interests, but the game deals, in particular, are worth browsing.
First off, we should note that Amazon’s offer page for this particular sale is misleading. The top of the page explains the limited-time offer as “buy 3 items, get 1 item free,” but what it means is that when you add three items to your cart, one of them will be free. In checkout, you’ll see the cost of the lowest-priced item subtracted from your overall order. So, for example, if you buy three $60 games, you’ll save $60 on the overall order, but if you buy two $60 games and one $40 game, you’ll save $40. With that in mind, choose your bundle wisely.
Amazon’s sale includes brand-new releases like The Outer Worlds and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, both of which are full-priced at $60. Madden NFL 20 is available as well and on sale for $45.68. Some of the best games released earlier this year are up for grabs too–don’t miss out on A Plague Tale: Innocence for $39.82, Resident Evil 2 for $35.55, and Devil May Cry 5 for $35.93. Catherine: Full Body, the enhanced PS4 port of the popular 2011 game, is on sale for $46, and the launch edition comes with a gorgeous steelbook case.
While this sale will likely run all week (based on Target’s schedule), these B2G1 sales have a way of selling out the best deals quickly, so don’t wait if you’ve been eyeing any of these games. You can check out the full offering of games in this sale at Amazon and see some of our picks from the sale below.
See all B2G1 deals at Amazon
Amazon’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale: Best Game Deals
- The Outer Worlds (PS4) — $60
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PS4, Xbox One) — $60
- Super Mario Maker 2 (Switch) — $49.94
- Madden NFL 20 (PS4, Xbox One) — $45 (PS4), $50.81 (Xbox One)
- Devil May Cry 5 (PS4) — $35.93 ($60)
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – Master Edition (PS4, Xbox One) — $45
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Switch) — $41.86
- Resident Evil 2 (Xbox One) — $35.55
- Catherine: Full Body Launch Edition (PS4) — $46
- Resident Evil Origins Collection (Switch) — $40
- Killer Queen Black (Switch) — $30
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4) — $39.82
- Nier: Automata – Game of the Yorha Edition (PS4) — $33
- Dragon Quest XI (PS4) — $36.94
- Cytus Alpha (Switch) — $35
- Code Vein (PS4) — $49.94
- No Man’s Sky (Xbox One) — $23.14
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (Switch) — $38
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article