Super Mario Maker 2 is heading to Nintendo Switch on an undisclosed date in June 2019. We don’t have a ton of information about this follow-up to the Wii U original, but it doesn’t look like a major departure for the series. It lets you create, upload, and download side-scrolling levels made in the art style of games like Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. Nintendo hasn’t announced many new features, but the trailer includes new things like a night theme, the moving sun enemy from Super Mario Bros. 3, and the ability to create slopes.
Even though we don’t have an exact date for this build-a-platformer, it’s already available for preorder. So if you’re ready to lock down your copy of Super Mario Maker 2, you’ve come to the right place.
No Super Mario Maker 2 Preorder Bonuses
I regret to inform you that no preorder bonuses await those who preorder Super Mario Maker 2. There aren’t even any retailer-exclusive bonuses for the game at the moment, so all you get is the game itself, no matter where you buy it. We’ll update here if that changes.
Preorder Super Mario Maker 2
- Get it at Walmart – $59.99
- Get it at Amazon – $59.99
- Get it at Best Buy – $59.99
- Get it at GameStop – $59.99
- Get it at Nintendo eShop – $59.99
Not only are there no preorder bonuses, but there aren’t any special editions, either. You get just one SKU, and it comes with nothing but the game itself. The one thing you do get to choose is where to place your preorder.
Other Preorder Guides
- Days Gone Preorder Guide
- Rage 2 Preorder Guide
- Team Sonic Racing Preorder Guide
- Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth Preorder Guide
- Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Preorder Guide
- Borderlands 3 Preorder Guide
- Pokemon Sword / Shield Preorder Guide
Chris Reed is IGN’s shopping and commerce editor. You can follow him on Twitter @_chrislreed.
- Where to Get Every Marvel Movie on Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray
- Save on Apple Watch and iPad Pro Right Now
- Best Xbox One X and Xbox One S Deals and Bundles 2019
- Lowest Price Ever on Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee and More Switch Games
- Save on Portable Hard Drives, PC Components and More With These Deals
- How and Where to Stream Game of Thrones Season 8
Source: Read Full Article