On this episode of our monthly interview show IGN Unfiltered, veteran game creator Denis Dyack talks about his wild career that started at Silicon Knights, from convincing Nintendo not to nix Eternal Darkness’s sanity effects to working with Hideo Kojima to suing Epic Games, and more!
If you’d rather listen than watch (but we encourage you to watch!), here’s an audio-only download link of the full episode. One way or the other we hope you’ll check out the full interview!
Here is a preview clip, in which Dyack discusses the lawsuit against Epic Games for the first time:
And if you missed it, here’s last month’s episode of Unfiltered, in which Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot discusses his love of new console technology, the future of Splinter Cell, how Assassin’s Creed started off as a Prince of Persia project, and more:
Catch up on every episode of IGN Unfiltered here, including conversations with former PlayStation boss Jack Tretton, Journey creator Jenova Chen, voice actress Cissy Jones, Cuphead co-creators Chad and Jared Moldenhauer, Halo boss Bonnie Ross, and many more!
- Denis Dyack Talks About Silicon Knights vs. Epic Games Lawsuit – IGN Unfiltered
- Insomniac Boss Believes Player Community Expansion Is Most Exciting Trend – IGN Unfiltered
- Amy Hennig Explains Industry’s Problem With Players Never Finishing Stories – IGN Unfiltered
- Ted Price Talks Storytelling in AAA Games – IGN Unfiltered
- 2 Game Industry Legends Share Stories from Star Wars, Spider-Man, and More – IGN Unfiltered #40
- Amy Hennig’s Canceled Star Wars Game Was Meant to Evoke ‘Ensemble’ Feel of Films – IGN Unfiltered
Source: Read Full Article