Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone developer Infinity Ward is working on a fix for the FR 5.56 weapon to address how overpowered it currently is. The developer confirmed on Twitter that it has identified the problem, but there is no ETA on when the fix may be delivered.
The issue is that the underbarrel shotgun for the FR 5.56 is just too powerful. Videos have emerged on social media showing that the weapon can kill an enemy too easily from distances that should normally be outside the lethal range for a shotgun.
You can check out the video below from YouTube user TheXclusiveAce to see how the underbarrel shotgun is overpowered and how it is effective at a range of 15 meters. The issue appears to be related to the Season 5 update.
In other news, Activision is preparing to announce this year’s new Call of Duty game, which is believed to be Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Recent teasers have suggested that Activision will further pull back the curtain on the new game this Friday, August 14.
2020’s new Call of Duty game is developed by Black Ops creator Treyarch and longtime Call of Duty support studio Raven Software.
Call of Duty News
- Call Of Duty 2020 Teaser Seems To Confirm Cold War Setting
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Red Access Cards And Bunker Locations
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare And Warzone Patch Notes–Here's What's Changing
- Call Of Duty 2020: So, What Was In Those Mysterious Boxes?
- Everything We Know About Call Of Duty 2020 So Far
Source: Read Full Article