Escape From Tarkov got a small update this week in the form of Patch 0.12.3.5834, which brings with it a handful of minor bug fixes. The patch arrives not long after a weekend full of server instability issues, which studio Battlestate Games apologized for by giving players 1 million in-game rubles. It also comes about a week after a much larger update, Patch 0.12.3.5776, which made several small improvements and bug fixes to everything from AI to crafting to the in-game flea market.
Read the full patch notes for the February 11 update below or head to Escape From Tarkov’s official website for a breakdown on both this patch and last week’s patch.
Escape From Tarkov Update 0.12.3.5834 Patch Notes – February 11
- Fixed a critical bug where the character’s hands were twisting when entering the hideout in the first-person view
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to select items for production when there were several items in the production scheme
- Fixed a bug in the production of SP-6 rounds, when the requirements specified a lot more items than actually needed
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to quickly transfer items to a secured container by transferring items on its icon
- Various small bug fixes
Escape From Tarkov News And Guides
- Escape From Tarkov Pre-Order Guide: Version Differences & How To Get Early Access
- Escape From Tarkov Gives Players Free In-Game Money As Apology For Server Issues
- Escape From Tarkov: Controls And Hotkeys Guide
- Why Escape From Tarkov Won't Include Playable Women
- Will Escape From Tarkov Have Microtransactions?
If you haven’t collected your free money in Escape From Tarkov yet, you still have a few days to do so.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article