Jackbox Party Pack 7 launches today. It’s a fantastic way to make Zoom calls with your friends and family less awkward.
Chicago-bases studio Jackbox Games is streaming the new party pack all day to celebrate, letting you tune in to get a peek at what the new games look like before trying them yourself.
Quiplash 3, the follow up to Quiplash and Quiplash 2, brings the battle of funny sayings back with new prompts and finale modes. The pack is available on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC for $30 and comes with four new party games in addition to Quiplash 3, including:
- Quiplash 3 – a sequel to the fan favorite quip battle with new prompts.
- The Devils and The Details – you play as a demon family trying to fit in an underworld neighborhood by completing mundane chores.
- Champ’d Up – a drawing game wear player creations go head to head.
- Talking Points – players have to give improvised speeches that go with random slide shows.
- Blather ‘Round – players have to describe a prompt with a limited vocabulary.
Here’s a deeper breakdown of each game if you want to know more before jumping in, but it’s often best to learn while playing.
Jackbox Games calls its party packs the “unofficial party game of quarantine” (even though Among Us has probably stolen that title) as it’s easy to hop into a game from anywhere. One player can stream their copy on Twitch while up to 8 players can hop in and play from their phones from anywhere. Games can have up to 10,000 audience members as well.
Source: Read Full Article