This week, Sony announced two new VR headsets, Humble launched its spring sale, and Microsoft offered an add-on sale, discounting a bunch of DLC and in-game currency.
If you don’t mind a refurbished console, Switch consoles are $25 off at Nintendo’s own eBay storefront. You’ll probably need to add some extra storage to that Switch, though — the internal memory is only 32 GB. This week a 512 GB model dropped down to half off, at $99.99.
Finally, Fanatical is offering a 20 percent discount on PC pre-orders of Rage 2 with code RAGE2SAVE20. The sequel to 2011’s Rage will be released next week, on May 14.
Sometimes the weekend is just too short. Join us on Twitter throughout the week for the latest deals.
Consoles and Hardware
- HP Omen Obelisk Desktop — $1,499.99 at Best Buy ($500 off)
- Refurbished Nintendo Switch — $275 at eBay ($24.99 off)
- Resident Evil 2 on PS4 and Xbox One — $38.58 at Amazon ($21.41 off)
- Resident Evil 2 on PC — $34.79 at Fanatical ($35.20 off)
- Far Cry 5 on PC — $19.79 at Humble ($40.20 off)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PC — $29.99 at Humble ($30 off)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on PC — $29.99 at Humble ($30 off)
- The Gardens Between on PC — $9.99 at Humble ($10 off)
- Hollow Knight on PC — $9.89 at Humble ($5.10 off)
- Xbox One DLC — up to 70 percent off at the Xbox Store
- PlayStation VR Blood and Truth bundle — $349.99 at Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy (released May 28)
- PlayStation VR Trover Saves the Universe bundle — $299.99 at Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy (released May 31)
- Princess Mononoke Collector’s Edition — $34.99 at Amazon (released May 14)
- Monster Hunter: World Iceborne Master Edition on PS4 — $59.99 at Amazon (released Sept. 6)
- Rage 2 on PC — $47.99 at Fanatical with code RAGE2SAVE20 (released May 13)
- Samsung 512 GB microSD card — $99.99 at Amazon ($100 off)
- Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition controller — $94.99 at Amazon ($25 off)
- A Game of Thrones Catan — $42.83 at Amazon ($37.12 off)
- Monopoly: The Legend of Zelda Collector’s Edition — $24.90 at Amazon ($20.09 off)
Source: Read Full Article