Apple tends to be one of the more popular back-to-school brands whether you’re in the market for a new laptop, iPad, or even earbuds for listening to music in between classes. Both educators and students can take advantage of a pretty great back-to-school promotion at Apple right now. When you buy select MacBooks, iMacs, or iPads, you’ll get a $159 credit to use toward a new pair of AirPods, Apple’s premium Bluetooth earbuds. The promotion runs all summer long until September 29.
Since the base AirPods cost $159, you’re essentially getting them for free. However, you can put that $159 credit toward the more expensive models. AirPods with Wireless Charging Case will cost you just $40, while the AirPods Pro will set you back $90, down from their high $249 price. When checking out, you’ll simply need to choose which model AirPods you want, as shown above.
This deal applies to most new Apple products with the exception of the iPhone. Naturally, the deal feels even better if you’re buying a lower-priced laptop or tablet like the MacBook Air or iPad Air.
6478688 – Apple Back to School Deals – Apple
Starting at $899
Starting at $1,199
Starting at $1,049
Starting at $4,599
Starting at $479
Starting at $749
If you head to an Apple store to take advantage of this deal, you’ll have to show proof of your educational status as either an teacher or student at any level. We’re not saying you should lie, but if you shop online, you don’t need to provide any proof.
More AirPod deals
- AirPods — $140 (
- AirPods with wireless charging case — $180 (
Best Deals This Week
- Get $174 Worth Of Steam Games For $15 In New Bundle
- PlayStation Store Kicks Off Huge July PS4 Games Sale
- PS5 Pre-Order Guide: Amazon Placeholder Page Goes Live
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 – Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Source: Read Full Article