Just a few short weeks after making its full debut on Steam, Counter Strike 2 has been yet another big update by Valve. The sequel to iconic multiplayer game Counter Strike, the Steam-based FPS has received multiple downloads since launching in September. The latest update for October 10 makes some crucial changes to the game, fixing issues with the graphics, maps and much more.
As you can see from the patch notes below, the new Counter Strike 2 update makes a variety of bug fixes and tweaks to maps such as Mirage, Vertigo, and Nuke.
Valve has also fixed multiple problems with the graphics, including a case where feet would appear black when looking down at them through a scope.
Likewise, the Counter Strike 2 developer has fixed a memory leak due to particles.
In a move that should please fans, the new Counter Strike 2 update fixes several bugs with “Looking to Play”, as well as an issue with weapon finishes and stickers.
Valve also makes a variety of CPU performance improvements for weapon tracers, which you can read about by checking out the patch notes below.
Counter Strike 2 October 10 patch notes…
• Fixed a case where feet would appear black when looking down at them through a scope
• Fixed a memory leak due to particles
• Fixed several hitbox alignment bugs
• Fixed knife spinning not feeling as fast as in CS:GO
• Fixed the bolt not moving during the M4A4 and M4A1-S deployment animations
• Fixed a bug where weapon inspect could interrupt the silencer toggle animation
• Various bug fixes and tweaks to Mirage, Vertigo, and Nuke
• Fixed several bugs with “Looking to Play”
• Various bug fixes and tweaks to weapon finishes and stickers
• Fixed a bug where loadout changes weren’t saved if the game was closed shortly after making changes
• Fixed a bug where Steam Friends’ match status was delayed or missing
• CPU performance improvements for weapon tracers
• Added an official matchmaking datacenter in Chengdu, China
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article