Cyberpunk 2077 fans are counting down to the release of update 2.1. Cyberpunk 2077 update 2.1 has a December 5 release date and an 11am GMT release time for fans living in the UK. As a major new update, the next download will introduce a ton of new gameplay features, while also providing the usual bug fixes, stability improvements and tweaks. One of the headline features is the addition of train travel in Night City, as well as replayable car races and new radio options.
News of the update was announced by CD Projekt on X (formerly Twitter): “Update 2.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S is coming out tomorrow (Dec 5th) around 12 PM CET.
“The update brings our usual bug fixes, changes and gameplay improvements, as well as some of the most-requested features!”
As you can see from the update 2.1 patch notes below, players can travel between 19 metro stations on 5 different lines. You can either use the trains to fast travel, or in real-time while watching Night City go by.
V will also be able to listen to the radio during train journeys, as well as when walking through Night City.
You can see the full list of Cyberpunk 2077 update 2.1 patch notes below…
Cyberpunk update 2.1 patch notes…
• V’s issue with their NCART City Pass is resolved and they can now travel between the 19 metro stations located throughout Night City on 5 different lines via fast travel or riding the train itself while gazing out the window and watching the world go by.
• V will now be able to invite their love interest to spend some time together in any of the apartments. Hangouts are a repeatable, unlimited event that become available once the romance path with a given character has concluded.
• You can now listen to the radio while on foot (or while riding the NCART train) using the new Radioport feature. Available while you explore, it switches seamlessly to car radio whenever you get in a vehicle and turns off when quest-specific music starts playing. It is now also possible to adjust the volume directly in the radio window.
• Added replayable car races V can take part in after finishing The Beast in Me. Look for race flag icons on the map and win the races to get eddies and a discount for the Autofixer website. Additionally, we improved the racers’ AI to make them more competitive and made enhancements so that the whole experience is much more fun!
• Sightseeing binoculars in various scenic spots have been added as another way to appreciate Night City’s vistas.
• Added an option to enable a bigger interface font.
• You can now disable the timer in the Breach Protocol minigame.
• Added a new Accessibility tab, moved the Difficulty and Subtitles settings and some of the Controls and Interface options.
• Added a “Weapon Cycling to Arm Cyberware” setting, which allows to enable or disable cycling arm cyberware when cycling through equipped weapons.
• UI panel’s Up/Down and Left/Right keys are now rebindable to adapt to AZERTY and QWERTZ keyboards.
Quests & Open World
• V can now be pursued by gangs after taking an aggressive approach toward them during certain gigs and main quests.
• Gigs that involve stealing and delivering a vehicle can now turn into a car chase and a combat sequence.
• Decorative vendors spawned inside some kiosks are now functional. Please note that food stands are not impacted by this change.
• It is now possible to sit at various bars in Night City and interact with the vendors.
• Fixed an issue where some gigs wouldn’t trigger after approaching the quest area.
• Chippin’ In – Fixed an issue where Rogue would follow V around permanently.
• Cyberpsycho Sighting: House on a Hill – Fixed an issue where Peter Greene’s body was still highlighted after scanning.
• Every Grain of Sand – Fixed an issue where the reward vehicle for completing all Badlands gigs did not spawn.
• Gas Gas Gas – Fixed an issue where the reward vehicle for completing all City Center gigs did not spawn.
• Gig: Olive Branch – Fixed an issue where it was not possible to talk to Sergei Karasinsky because he did not spawn.
• Killing in the Name – Fixed an issue where it was not possible to progress past the “Go to the signal’s source” objective because the conversation with Johnny did not trigger.
• Life During Wartime – Fixed an issue where Panam would not get on the motorcycle when required to follow her to the gas station.
• Space Oddity – Fixed an issue where the quest did not activate even after updating the game to Patch 2.01.
• The Prophet’s Song – Fixed an issue where the quest could reappear as “Undiscovered” on the map.
Save money on PSN games like Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty by picking up a PlayStation Store top-up card.
- Support fearless journalism
- Read The Daily Express online, advert free
- Get super-fast page loading
• Improved the boss fights with Yasha Ivanov, Boris Ribakov and Adam Smasher. Smasher will now be able to activate Sandevistan.
• Decreased Cyberware Capacity cost for: Memory Boost, Bioconductor, Kerenzikov Boost System, Rara Avis, Reflex Tuner, Defenzikov, Cellular Adapter, Handle Wrap, Axolotl, Microgenerator, Peripheral Inverse, Leeroy Ligament System, Camillo RAM Manager.
• Crafted weapons can now have up to two mod slots. Please note that this change won’t affect weapons crafted prior to this patch.
• Increased the rate at which mods drop from enemies. Added a chance for weapon mods to appear in containers that previously offered only Crafting Components.
• Increased the availability of mods in weapon vendors’ stock, Pax mod will be always available.
• It will be now possible to properly install Tech weapon mods instead of Power weapon mods on the HA-4 Grit.
• Tier 4 and Tier 5 weapon mods can now be found in weapon vendors’ stock (if the player’s Tier is high enough).
• Increased the max ammo limit you can carry in your inventory for all ammo types.
• Crafted Iconic weapons will now be properly displayed when put in the stash.
• Cyberware Capacity Shards should now drop properly for players who have reached the max level.
• Fixed an issue where some Tier 5+ weapons and cyberware were upgraded to Tier 5+ again or to a lower tier.
• It will now be possible to activate Overclock while controlling cameras.
• Kerenzikov will now work with throwable weapons.
• Fixed an issue where the V for Vendetta achievement would unlock despite not meeting the requirements. Please note that this fix will not reset an already unlocked achievement.
• Fixed an issue where the player didn’t receive The Quick and the Dead achievement despite meeting the requirements.
• Reduced the minimum stick tilt angle required to stay in sprint when playing on a controller.
• Secondary stats in cyberware changed via the “Chipware Connoisseur” perk will no longer have their values randomized after saving or loading.
• After reaching level 60 in the Netrunner skill, the Overclock ability will now properly reveal the enemies within 10m and allow you to hack them through the cover.
• Adjusted the Synapse Burnout quickhack. Decreased the max damage bonus from +400% to +300% for Tiers 3-5. Decreased the max damage bonus from +600% to +400% and lowered the bonus per RAM unit from 12% to 10% for the Iconic variant.
• Overhauled sound effects in scenes in the base game’s main, side and minor quests.
• Authoring and up-mixing of scenes to the Surround Sound format.
• Added missing sound effects.
• Fixed missing post-processing for voices.
• Improvements to gun and combat sound effects.
• Improvements to vehicle audio.
• Various sound fixes.
• Panam will no longer sound as if she’s in a holocall when talking to her about events from Phantom Liberty in person.
• Various lighting improvements around the city.
• Improved the visuals of Kiroshi scanner highlights.
• Changed the appearance of the Blackwall in Transmission to match its appearance in Phantom Liberty.
• Fixed an issue where there could be a cigarette permanently attached to V’s hand.
• The flame will now be properly aligned with exhaust pipes on the Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X.
• Electroshock VFX released by Microgenerator will now have VFX when playing without Phantom Liberty.
• Fixed some instances where the animations after installing cyberware at Ripperdocs would not trigger.
• Added an option to mark weapons as Favorite, so that selling, disassembling or dropping them is locked.
• Changed how Resolution Scaling modes are presented in Graphics Settings. Added a toggle to switch between DLSS Super Resolution, AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.1 and Intel Xe Super Sampling 1.2. Depending on your selection you can customize other options, e.g. enable Dynamic Resolution Scaling.
• Added a tooltip describing how to gain XP in each skill in the Skill Progression panel.
• Attempting to attack or shoot in areas where combat is disabled will now display an “Action Blocked” popup on the HUD.
• [Xbox] Fixed an issue where a “Save failed – insufficient space” popup would appear when trying to save despite not reaching the save limit.
• [Xbox] Added a new error message that will appear when Phantom Liberty is installed on an unsupported drive.
Source: Read Full Article